Imagine what you could do with $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month from AdWords, an online advertising solution from Google. You could recruit more volunteers. Attract more donations. And share your story with audiences all over the globe. It’s all possible with Google Ad Grants.
Through constant account review and analysis, we make changes in client bidding and marketing strategy to improve ROI. We measure both progress signals and success metrics. Progress signals suggest trends and the general direction of performance, while success metrics confirm that previously set goals have been met. Measurement of PPC success is done continuously and on multiple levels, e.g. geographic, demographic, prospect intent, design, relevancy, etc.
Did you know that 8 out of 10 non-profits don’t know about the $10,000 a month Google Grant for non-profits. Hundreds of non-profits are very happy to benefit from this easy to receive grant.
This Grant was specifically designed to help non-profits improve in the following four areas:
- Brand awarness
- Lead flow
- Fund rising events
- Volunteer outreach campaigns
Our goal is to increase the visibility of your website using strategic PPC advertising.
We do this by maximizing the return on every dollar spent on your PPC Grant campaign through thorough research and constant evaluation.
- Information gathering – assess current performance, competitors, niche, and gather any information before starting the actual research process.
- Competitive and niche research – discover strengths, weakness, and marketing strategies to beat the competition.
- Comprehensive keyword research – discover long tail terms, and undiscovered keywords with high commercial value.
- Apply recommended campaign changes to eliminate budget leakage.
- Review – including goals, conversion tracking, and account objectives.
- Review budget and geo-targeting to discover any budget leakage and new opportunities.
- Setup landing pages and call-to-actions.
- Implement conversion tracking to help with account optimization and measurement of ROI.
- Connect the PPC account to Google Analytics and setup new segments as needed.
- Find search terms that cause budget leakage.
- Find new keywords with high relevancy and low competition.
- Review and optimize “Click Through Rate” (time of the day, day of the week, geo, site links, etc.).
- Optimize ad copy using split A/B testing.
- Optimize landing pages to help increase relevancy and “Quality Score.”
- Optimize conversion tracking.
- Manage and optimize bids.
- The grant needs to be actively managed on a weekly basis or else you will loss the grant.
- The Adwords PPC Grant account needs to show a minimum performance (High CTR and Low CPC). You can lose your grant if you don’t show stats that meet the requirements.
- Dynamic Search has been serving nationwide for 10 years. We are experts in PPC Management and will get you the best results possible.
- Basic Management of a PPC account is not rocket science. However, a lot can go wrong and a lot of the Grant money can go right out the window if it is not managed properly. Using cutting edge technology and education to get the best results IS rocket science. This is what we’ve been doing for 12 years.
With proper Pay Per Click campaign management, you will see greater results and spend less money. You will achieve higher conversion rates as well as substantial traffic growth and return. You will also gain enhanced exposure, thus generating targeted and laser-focused traffic to your site. Effective PPC management requires knowledge of the optimization process as well as experience with keyword bidding and monitoring. We can provide all of this for a fraction of the cost it takes you to achieve the same results through trial and error, saving you precious time and money.
We’re proud of the work we do, and we’re proud of who we do it for. Our clients are some of the biggest brands and most exciting start-ups around. They’re as passionate as we are about all things digital. We work closely with our clients, creating synergies with their own online and offline marketing plans to achieve an integrated marketing approach.
Owner at eProvided.com
Dynamic Search's immense help was the best I have seen in the industry to date. With many upcoming big plans, I feel secure and confident that Dynamic Search will be involved with my ongoing journey and future endeavors.
CEO at Tellavista.com
The team at Dynamic Search is a groups of devoted professionals, who have a natural hunger for the online marketing field and are expert industry leaders. They are quick to respond and always available to address our needs. We saw a great improvement in our organic search positions on Google.
Author of Beyond Neanderthal
If Dynamic Search can’t put a sales afterburner behind the engine of your business, then you would probably be well advised to re-examine your business model and the assumptions that underlie it. So far, they have conducted themselves with remarkable professionalism.
Co-founder at Catalyst Design Group