A Web Consultant Can Save You Thousands Of Dollars
March 20, 2013 - Marketing
If you are a small business owner, you know without a doubt that you have to have a web presence to succeed. It is a simple fact in today’s world that 7 out of 10 people who own a computer will make a purchase on the internet just as quick as or quicker than they will visit a store. If this were not a fact, Wal-Mart, Kmart, and all those other “marts” would not have bothered with a website. Why would they? The trouble is, most small businesses will never be a Walmart. In fact, 9 out of 10 startup companies will never get off the ground at all unless they have an internet marketing strategy that works. There are three truths that have to be faced in order to succeed.
- You can’t steer a ship without a rudder.
- Out of sight is out of mind
- You have to earn more than you spend
- Help you develop a strategy to drive traffic to your website using your strengths. That is the rudder to your ship.
- Keep you in the top echelons of the search engine results through keyword optimization, engaging content, and completely ethical white hat SEO tactics. In sight is in mind.
- Save your small business money by ensuring more of those visitors stay on your website to make a purchase, saving you money. You will earn much more than you spend.