By building a positive rapport and maintaining your social media connections, you will gain more fans and see an overall increase in traffic to your website.
We not only measure success by the number of social media connections, but we also monitor the amount of traffic driven to the website by the campaigns. Depending upon the goals of the campaign, we are able to track numerous variables and establish your success rate.
Business owners understand the many benefits of integrating a social media strategy. Your customers expect to find you online. They either want to learn more about your services or ask questions before making a purchase. When your business is not found, it creates a sense of distrust resulting in low conversion rates. The key is to use social media creatively to establish yourself as the expert in your niche and interact with your community.
The world of social media has exploded and is one of the major players in web marketing today. Building a brand and engaging your fans is what makes social media so powerful. Social media marketing is the process of creating content that will draw attention to your website or your brand through popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Instagram, etc. Social Media Management is all about increasing social counters, managing reputation, and spreading your company’s message.
To increase your brand awareness and your exposure.
We do this by building a positive rapport and keeping your social connections engaged. As a result, you will gain more fans and see an overall increase in traffic to your website.
- Account setup and setup of relevant social networks
- Research and information gathering
- Initial account assessment and recommendations
- Action plan
- Research and writing of relevant content
- Publish content on and off the website
- Broadcast on multiple channels (all available social networks)
- Engage to create buzz by answering and replying to conversations
- Run competitions or other social activities (by request)
- Analysis and refinement
- Measure engagement
- Track profile connection progress
- Clean up social accounts
- 82% of Americans between the ages of 18-25 have an active social profile
- Over 750 tweets per second are shared on Twitter
- Two new members sign up on LinkedIn every second of every day
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day
- More than 150 million smartphone users in the U.S and Europe access social networks and blogs on their mobile phones
- According to e-Marketer – “Social Media Marketing Companies are the next marketing generation”
- E-Marketer is a highly respected independent marketing research company founded in 1996
We’re proud of the work we do, and we’re proud of who we do it for. Our clients are some of the biggest brands and most exciting start-ups around. They’re as passionate as we are about all things digital. We work closely with our clients, creating synergies with their own online and offline marketing plans to achieve an integrated marketing approach.
Owner at eProvided.com
Dynamic Search's immense help was the best I have seen in the industry to date. With many upcoming big plans, I feel secure and confident that Dynamic Search will be involved with my ongoing journey and future endeavors.
CEO at Tellavista.com
The team at Dynamic Search is a groups of devoted professionals, who have a natural hunger for the online marketing field and are expert industry leaders. They are quick to respond and always available to address our needs. We saw a great improvement in our organic search positions on Google.
Author of Beyond Neanderthal
If Dynamic Search can’t put a sales afterburner behind the engine of your business, then you would probably be well advised to re-examine your business model and the assumptions that underlie it. So far, they have conducted themselves with remarkable professionalism.
Co-founder at Catalyst Design Group