What is Social Media Management (SMM)?
The world of social media has exploded and is one of the major players in web marketing today. Building a brand and engaging with your fans is what makes social media so powerful. Social media marketing is a process of creating content that will bring attention to a website or brand through popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube, Instagram, etc. Social Media Management is all about engagement, increasing social counters, reputation management, and spreading your company’s message.
Our objective when executing a social media marketing campaign is to engage with the community while sharing content on various platforms. This builds brand awareness and increases exposure. By building a positive rapport and keeping your connections engaged, you will gain more fans and see an overall increase in traffic to your website. Raising brand awareness and gaining relevant traffic to your site are the top two goals for marketing your business through Social Media.
Why Social Media is an Important Part of your Marketing Action Plan?
Social Media is an integral component to any successful company’s marketing plan. By interacting on social networks, companies can engage with their current and prospective clients, thus creating personable relationships. Although social media seems simple at first glance, it’s easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of complex details like when and where to post new content, how often to post, and what is appropriate to post on each unique social network.
The Social Media Management Process:
- Account setup of relevant social networks
- Research and information gathering
- Initial account assessment and recommendations
- Action plan writing
- Research and Copywriting of relevant topics
- Publish content on/off the website
- Broadcast on multiple channels (all available social networks)
- Engage, create buzz and answer/reply or initiate conversations
- Run competitions or other social activities (by request)
- Analysis and refinement
- Measure engagement
- Track profiles’ connections progress
- Clean up social accounts
With so many platforms available, deciphering which to market your business on can seem overwhelming. We alleviate these concerns by analyzing any existing accounts and creating a targeted strategy for reaching your customers.
What Others Think About Us
Once hired, Dynamic Search conducted a thorough analysis of our website and succeeded in removing the Google penalty altogether. I’m convinced Dynamic Search services can be beneficial to any organization with web marketing needs for optimal ranking.
Dynamic Search’s immense help was the best I have seen in the industry to date. With many upcoming big plans, I feel secure and confident that Dynamic Search will be involved with my ongoing journey and future endeavors.
Ben and Asher are devoted professionals, who have a natural hunger for the online marketing field and are expert industry leaders. They are quick to respond and always available to address our needs. We saw a great improvement in our organic search positions on Google.
How Do We Measure Social Media Management Success?
We not only measure success by the number of engagements on Social sites, but we also track the amount of traffic brought back to the website through the campaigns. Depending upon the goals of the campaign, we are able to track numerous variables and establish the rate of success.
How Much Does Social Media Management Cost?
Social Media Management at Dynamic Search™ is calculated according to the amount of engagement needed. We offer several pricing levels and options to include/exclude various features. You can visit our pricing page here to learn more. You may also contact us to receive a formal quote.
Did You Know?
- 82% of Americans between the ages of 18-25 have an active social profile
- Over 750 tweets per second are shared on Twitter
- Two new members sign up on LinkedIn every second of every day
- Pinterest drives more referral traffic than YouTube, Google+ and LinkedIn combined
- Google+ is adding 625,000 new users every day
- More than 110 million smartphone users in the U.S and Europe access social networks and blogs on their mobile phones
- According to e-Marketer – “Social Media Marketing Companies are the next marketing generation”
- E-Marketer is a highly respected independent marketing research company founded in 1996
Proud to Partner With